Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate the 7th edition of the Raisina Dialogue on April 25. Ursula von der Leyen, President of the European Commission, will join the inaugural session as Chief Guest.
The conference on geopolitics and geoeconomics is organized by the Ministry of External Affairs in collaboration with the Observer Researcher Foundation.
What’s on the Agenda?
The theme for this year is “Terra Nova: Impassioned, Impatient, and Imperilled.”
According to a Press Release, the conversation will revolve around these topics.
- Rethinking Democracy: Trade, Tech, and Ideology
- End of Multilateralism: A Networked Global Order?
- Water Caucuses: Turbulent Tides in the Indo-Pacific
- Communities Inc.: First Responders to Health, Development, and Planet
- Achieving Green Transitions: Common Imperative, Diverging Realities
- Samson vs. Goliath: The Persistent and Relentless Tech Wars
Several noted politicians, including Carl Bildt (Former Prime Minister of Sweden), Stephen Harper (Former Prime Minister of Canada), and Anthony Abbott (Former Prime Minister of Australia), will be participating in this year’s conference.
According to the Press Release, the event will have over 100 sessions and 210 Speakers from more than 90 countries.